LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 22

Officially down 10lbs now!~ Still not as fast as I'd like but honestly? 10 lbs in three weeks is awesome. Les asked me if I could do this for 10 months in a row. I replied,"If I could lose 10lbs every month for 10 months then it is worth the sacrifice."

It is a sacrifice in many ways. So many of the things I did prior to this program, that I thought were okay to do, I realize were making me stuck in my weight. Iced mochas two to three times a week, fast food at least twice a week, pizza every two weeks, ice cream - sometimes daily if we bought a bucket. Treating myself to mocha milkshakes when stressed or depressed. Grabbing a chocolate bar to eat because, after all I hadn't had anything to eat all day. Skipping meals and thinking that by not eating I was doing my body good. All of that is destructive behavior that was not helping my cause.

I can't quite go in the direction that I see some go - total vegetarian for example. I love my meat too much. And so many of the "diet" foods are just unpalatable to me. I was browsing a website today that promised recipes that will help you detox and lose weight. Every recipe was full of ingredients I would never eat. And some things I have never even heard of!

To be successful in maintaining weight loss once I am down to the weight I would like, I know I will have to continue to make changes. But at least Isagenix is giving me some tools to help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment