LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 18

Today was a messed up day. I barely followed the plan as it is written. But aside from that I did have some small victories.

I started out okay, making sure to drink my ionix and my morning chocolate shake, took my vitamins and my accelerator pill. Packed up some IsaSnacks and some stray almonds I found in the bottom of the fridge tray, and my afternoon accelerator pill. Filled my water bottle and headed to work.

Saturday mornings I teach a 3 hour driving school class. I also have to coordinate the driving lessons, deal with phone calls, walk in customers (replacement certificates mostly) and various other sundry things. So the morning goes by swiftly and next thing I know it is 12 o'clock.

I had a potato in the fridge, so popped that in the microwave to eat for lunch. I also had packed up a slice of my rhubarb/strawberry oatmeal square. So I had a baked potato with 1 T of butter and the oatmeal square for my lunch. Hardly a full 400-600 calorie meal.

At 1pm I headed off to a friend's house for a day of scrapbooking. We made a cute little flip book scrapbook out of 1/2 a Stampin UP scrapbook kit. Very cute. I forgot to bring in my bottle of water (but did take my accelerator pill and munched on an IsaSnack on my way to her house). Next thing I knew it was 6pm! Time goes by fast when you are scrappin' and having good conversations!

I then had to stop by another friend's house to pick up a new puppy for Eric and Cassie. Cute bundle of fur who had his first car ride with me. Sat on my lap and hugged me most of the ride home, until I finally convinced him to sit on the seat next to me.

At home I whipped up a batch of homemade macaroni and cheese. And proceeded to have a bowl myself. Skipped my evening shake as by this time it was 8pm and I was done for the day.

So that is why I call it a messed up day. I did keep my calorie intake down to 600 I'm sure but missed that evening shake as I really just didn't need it.

I try not to worry about being a stickler for the rules. For the most part I'm following this pretty much 98%. That 2% deviation isn't going to make or break this program. It really is all about changing my thinking and my mindset and making healthier choices.

I have not drank a soda for over two weeks, diet or not. I have not eaten a chocolate bar, nor had ice cream. I have not eaten a bag of chips (though I have had a few handfuls here and there of chip like items - cheetos one day, tortilla chips another). No cakes or cookies. Only my healthy oatmeal bars. So I think I'm doing pretty good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment