LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 20

Another day done. Seemed like a long day too.

I'm not sure how good it is for me to have my evening shakes so late on my class days. I wonder if that messes up the program? It was after 9pm when I was able to get my shake. I need to do better than that.

Tomorrow is my cleanse day and I hope and pray that it will do the job it is supposed to do and I will see some better progress than last week. I think I did pretty good this week. Really trying to be careful about what I eat.

Today for lunch I had a greek yogurt. Not my favorite. A little too thick and heavy for my liking. But edible. Had a slice of homemade whole wheat bread with added bran. And some organic corn chips, chili and lime flavored. I had planned on having a spinach salad as well, but then I was too full and forgot about it.

I'm still working on planning better meals with complete proteins, fruits and vegetables. It's all work in progress.


0 comments:

Post a Comment