LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 4

Today was a total caffeine free day! And no headache. Wow. I honestly didn't think it was possible.

I did end up having to have a nap in the afternoon though.

It was hard to follow the plan exactly today. First of all, it was Saturday. A work day. I had to be at work by 8:30am, class started at 9. I dealt with all the driving lessons, class instruction, testing, phone calls, and other work related issues until 1pm when I finally was able to lock up and go home. Except I couldn't just go home I had to go to the mall to get lunch for my working daughter. I had my shake for breakfast around 8am. Had munched on a 1/4 apple and a handful of mini rice cakes sometime during the morning and by now I was hungry and wanted my lunch shake. But first I had to go to the food court. Note to self: Never go to the food court when you are hungry~!

It took forever to get Stephanie's sandwich from Charlies. And then I decided to pick up some food for Cassie too, since she was at the dive shop with her big sister. So I picked up a 2 choice chinese plate for her - rice, noodles and orange chicken. The smell of the food in the car was so tempting! And then, when I went to get into my car, my pants ripped! My favorite pair too! Big hole in the seat of the pants. I delivered the lunches to the girls and confess to sampling a few bites of noodles and orange chicken from Cassie's plate. Then I hustled myself home to have my lunch shake. It was now 2pm. Definitely off schedule here!

Had a vanilla shake with more of the orange energy mix in it. Hoping it would give me some energy. But then I sat down to read emails on my bed and fell asleep. Woke up about an hour later and realized it was time to get ready to go out for dinner. Tonight was mom's night out with fellow homeschooling moms. I had planned my meals so that I could eat dinner.

The dinner was excellent (barbecued chicken, red rice, and salad). I drank about 5 glasses of water with dinner. Of course we were there for almost 4 hours, good company, good fellowship, and lots of laughter.

Home around 10pm where kids were demanding that I feed them! HUH? I made them each a sandwich and then declared my duties done and went to my room to visit with my hubby and relax.

So Day 4 was done. I do think I ate more than I should have for the day and definitely can see how sticking to a schedule is better to keep yourself on track. But am proud of myself for avoiding that coffee! One baby step at a time they say.


Post a Comment