LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 3

Three days down, 27 to go!

Today I changed things up a bit and did my two shakes for breakfast and lunch and then ate dinner with my family (chicken, potatoes and Caesar salad). I did find it much harder to do this. I felt very hungry by 5pm and we typically don't eat dinner until after 6, closer to 7. So I did find myself reaching for snacks more. I ate one of the IsaSnacks while doing my grocery shopping around 4pm. I called these "candies" in one of my other posts and now I know why Chanci says they are not candy! A little chalky, round "horse pill" looking thing. Easy to nibble on though and has a chocolaty/spicy flavor to it. Not inedible. But not something you want to eat more than one or two at a time! I just have to trust what they say about these snacks, that they are nutritiously sound and good for me. That is my mantra as I eat them. This is good for me. This is good for me.

However there are candies! Chocolates to be exact. Isa Delights.I love the Isa Delights. I was given a free box of dark chocolate ones with my kit and I will definitely add these to my next autoship order. As are most women, I'm a chocolate-holic. So "dieting" and depriving myself of chocolate is very stressful. Thanks to Isa Delights I don't have to deprive myself. I allow myself one of these a day and I eat them slowly to savor them and thoroughly enjoy their chocolaty goodness.

I did cheat and step on the scales today. And was pleasantly surprised to see that I have dropped 3 lbs. However, I'm not silly enough to start rejoicing just yet. Two weeks prior to starting this program I had weighed myself and was 2 lbs lighter than I was on the day I started this program. So based on that I have lost the two lbs I had gained in two weeks and lost only one more. I know that my weight can fluctuate a pound or two in any given day. I have learned it is best to weigh yourself the same time each time. Often night time weight is heavier than first thing in the morning. Some diet books recommend you only weigh at night to get your true weight. I tend to like the morning time weight better!

Tomorrow will be another test for me. I have an evening dinner out with friends. So again, will be doing shakes for breakfast and lunch. And since I'm working until 1pm I won't be able to eat lunch until then. Which hopefully will make me not quite as hungry at 6pm when I go out for dinner.




0 comments:

Post a Comment