LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 1

Official start of my 30 day Isagenix cleanse.

Morning started out with me climbing out of bed at 6:50am to take my 17 year old daughter to work. She opens our dive shop 5 days a week and it's usually a toss up on who drives her there. Guess I lost the toss this morning.

Got back shortly after 7 and went online to find the scheduled plan on what I am supposed to eat and when. Found it, memorized the details and then went downstairs to the kitchen to dig through my box and find the various items I needed. Chocolate shake mix, check. Ionix drink, check. Accelerator pills, check. Mixed up the shake in my blender with three ice cubes and probably a bit more water than I needed.

I have to say that the chocolate shakes are oh so yummy and get two thumbs up from me. That is a big plus so far. If I'm going to have to live off shakes for the next month (well not entirely, but you get my drift) then I had better enjoy them!

I then headed out to water aerobics, my preferred form of exercise. WA is offered 4 days a week, Tuesday thru Friday from 8:30-9:30am at our local pool. Which is 5 minutes from my house now, instead of 45 minutes from our old house. I love the group of ladies, ranging in ages from 35 to 85! We even occasionally get some young 20 year olds. Oh and a few men too. Today's exercises concentrated on our abdomens. I confess I must have drank my chocolate shake a little too fast as I kept burping up chocolate while doing tummy crunches!

Back at home I washed last night's dishes, swept the floor, chatted with Cassie, my 9yo, and consulted the menu plan for the rest of the day. Cut up some celery and cucumber to take to work with me for snacks and then headed to the office to open at 11am.

I had some banking errands to run around noon and so stopped by Froots and picked up a spinach tortilla wrap with chicken and veggies. I'm slowly munching on that for my noonday meal.

I suspect evenings is where I'm going to run into problems. Having a shake while having to cook a meal for my family and not eat it with them will be hard. I may have to switch out my one meal a day a few days a week so that I can eat with my family. And for those days that I have other engagements.

But so far so good.




0 comments:

Post a Comment