LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Still Here!

No I have not fallen off the Isagenix wagon, nor quit the program. I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon though! Life just got busy. Tax season you know. I'm such a procrastinator that I've been spending the last month getting my books in order so that I can do a marathon tax day and get that yucky business taken care of. And phew, it is done!

So now I can get back to my LIFE! First of all, after finishing my first 30 day cleanse I was down a whopping 12 lbs. My first day after the cleanse I indulged in a few things. Like a cup of coffee! We get beans from Peet's coffee in our mail every two weeks. I had to cut our order in half since I wasn't drinking coffee any more. But they arrive within a week of roasting so are fresh and delicious when we grind them ourselves and make the coffee in a French press. Best way to make coffee. Anyway, I really, really enjoyed that cup!

I also had a taste of McD french fries and their new Chicken bites (almost like KFC's popcorn chicken). And you know what? It really didn't taste that great. I only ate about 10 fries and 5 little pieces of chicken. Probably equivalent of two McNuggets but better quality chicken. It is interesting that foods that I used to love just didn't quite do it.

Anyway, back on the program for the next 30 days. I think I'm on day 25 or so now. And so far only lost another 3 lbs. Okay 3.2 to be exact. So not as good as the first round. One of my biggest problems has been the cleanse drink. I developed a total intolerance for it. Taste/stomach wise. No matter how I tried I could not get this stuff down. On a deep cleanse day I was maybe able to get 3 out of the 4 cleanse drinks done. The one I did this week I only managed 2. I tried diluting it more. I tried making it stronger. I even went so far as to try to put the powder into little gel caps and swallow them so that I didn't taste them. That was a big mistake. It took 12 gel caps to make one dose and took my 1/2 hour to get them down. And by then I was ready to throw it all up again. (I didn't though). But then I felt queasy all day. Only thing that seemed to help was to nibble on an IsaDelight (I love my chocolate!). Based on my weight loss I am convinced that the deep cleanse days are the key to the faster weight loss. Slow and steady is okay, but faster is better in my books!

So my next order I am going to try the liquid cleanse instead of the powder. And Chanci suggested I try the Mars Venus Cleanse, which is a daily cleanse drink that sounds like it tastes like lemonade. As long as it doesn't have that berry taste I'll be okay. I think one of the greatest things about this program is the instant support I get. I can email or message Chanci and she responds usually within the hour. Pretty good considering she lives on the other side of the world. And there is enough info on the website that I can usually find the answer to my question myself.

And I really need to get some pictures up so I can see the change in me. It is hard when you live with yourself everyday to notice any difference. I do feel pants are a bit looser. My butt is getting smaller I think. And I need to up the exercise. I'm planning on getting some ankle and wrist weights or other resistance things to use when doing the water aerobics. And I still need to move the exercise bike into my room to use as well.

Finally I'm making this promise to myself to blog daily. It really helps to keep me focused. Tune in.




0 comments:

Post a Comment